Product Refund / Returns Policy
If you receive a product which needs to be returned due to a manufacturing fault it will be replaced or refunded as per your instructions. Please return it to us within 28 days using the returns procedure below.
Non Faulty Items
If you would like to return or exchange your mailboxsocks product for an alternative size or colour then, (as long as the package has not been opened, or had the seal broken, and is within 30 days of purchase) we will accept the return using the returns procedure below.
We cannot accept non-faulty mailboxsocks items for return if the package has been opened. For your hygiene safety, most of our products cannot be re-sold and would have to be discarded.
If a returned item, upon inspection, is deemed to have been worn we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
Return Postage Costs
You will need to pay the postage on the returned goods. If your return is due to a manufacturing fault, then, as long as you request an exchange, we will refund your return postage costs once the return has been processed. Please note that total refund amount can never exceed the initial transaction value.
Posting Your Return
It is advisable to obtain proof of postage in case your return gets lost in the post. Your local post office will happily issue you with this. If your return does not reach us we cannot issue an exchange or refund without such proof.
- Please package up the products to be returned carefully and place in a suitable envelope. If you still have the original envelope that would be ideal.
- Please include your original dispatch note and write on there the details relating to your return and any exchange info if relevant.
- If you haven’t got your original dispatch note please enclose your returns details on a separate sheet of paper quoting your original order number (this helps us to track your return quickly) and your name and address.
- Send the returned goods to:
Units 5 & 6, Weald Place Farm,
Essex CM16 6NE
- Once we receive your returned goods in an acceptable condition a refund or replacement will be processed.